gift card – terms and conditions
The gift cards issued by the Dome Coffees Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 009 452 760) (“Dome”) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Agreeing to these Terms & Conditions:
1. By purchasing or using, or attempting to use, the gift card you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for Use.
Purchasing Gift Cards:
2. Gift cards can be purchased in a (Dôme) Café in the same way as any goods or services. All gift cards can be loaded with any amount. You cannot pay for a gift card with another gift card.
3. Gift Cards can also be purchased via Dôme’s website and will be subject to postage and handling fees.
Using your Gift Card:
4. You can use the gift card to purchase any goods or services available from a (Dôme) Café excluding the online Café. Once the transaction has been completed your gift card balance will be reduced by the purchase amount. You can use your gift card as many times as you want until the balance reaches zero or the expiry date has passed. The gift card is not redeemable for cash and no change will be given on purchases. The card may used as part payment with the balance being made up with other legal tender. The card is not reloadable and cannot be used for a cash advance.
Exclusion for Use of Gift Cards:
5. From time to time the point of sale system in Café may not be connected to the main server and your card transaction cannot be validated. In this event your gift card cannot be used until the system comes back on line. Gift cards cannot be used for purchases made online.
Validity and Expiry of Gift Cards:
6. Your gift card will be valid for use for 3 years from the purchase date. Any balance that remains after this date will not be available for use and will not be refunded.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards:
7. Treat your card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded unless they have been registered. Registering a card means the receiver of the card has provided their First Name and Phone Number to be registered against the card. You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift card. You are liable for all transactions on your gift card.
Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards:
8. A defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift card will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed unless it can be proven that the gift card was faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of Dôme, its agents, franchisees or contractors.
Checking your Balance:
9. You can check your balance and expiry date at any time, in any (Dôme) Café during opening hours.
10. Any enquiries or complaints about goods or services purchased with a gift card must be resolved directly with the Café concerned. Any concerns with the gift card can be directed to email@example.com