COVID-19: Proof of Vaccination Requirements
From Monday 31st January 2022, it is a requirement for all guests over the age of 16 to show proof of vaccination for dine-in service at all Dôme cafés in Western Australia. These requirements do not apply to take-away service, and if you are unvaccinated or do not have proof of vaccination, you are still welcome to take-away from any Dôme cafe.
Some guests aged over 16 may have a medical exemption which means they are not required to be double vaccinated. If you have this exemption, it will be recorded on your Australian Immunisation Register document. This document still forms part of the requirement for proof-of-vaccination and is required to be shown as a proof-of-exemption of vaccination together with the additional form of ID as per the above. Please prepare to show this to your order taker at the front counter.
All guests must check in and register their visit the same way they usually would (using the QR code and SafeWA or ServiceWA). We also have manual Guest Register Forms available at the counter, just ask your friendly Order Taker for a slip.
You will be asked at the front counter whether you will be dining in or taking away from the cafe. If you are dining in, please prepare your proof of vaccination, more details below –
Proof of vaccination that does not require an additional form of ID:
If you have registered your vaccinations on the ServiceWA app or Express Plus Medicare mobile phone app, you will not need to show an additional proof of ID. Please prepare this to show to your Order Taker at the counter.
Proof of vaccination that requires an additional form of ID:
If you have not registered for the ServiceWA or Express Medicare Plus app, you can still show the following forms of proof of vaccination:
- A certificate stored in a smartphone’s wallet
- A hardcopy (print out) of an immunisation certificate
- A digital or hardcopy of an immunisation history statement
Accompanied by any of the following forms of identification:
(Please note that a photocopy of an ID is not an acceptable form of identification)
- Driver’s license (Australian or overseas)
- Passport (Australian or overseas)
- Proof of Age Card (all States/Territories)
- Medicare card or Centrelink basics card
- Credit, debit, or cashless debit card
- Bank statement with name and address details
- Student ID card
- Seniors card
- Utility or phone bill with name and address details
- Skippers ticket
- Current residential tenancy agreement
- Local government or water rates notice
- Letter or infringement notice from Local, State or Commonwealth Government entity displaying name and address e.g. Centrelink, local Shire, WA Police.
- Evidence of electoral enrolment
- Armed services discharge papers
- Centrelink pensioner concession card, health care card, seniors health card
- Department of Veteran Affairs pensioner concession card, repatriation health care card
- Citizenship certificate or naturalisation document from the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evidence of immigration status card
- Permanent resident evidence card
- Residence Determination ImmiCard
- Birth certificate
- Australia Post Keypass ID
Foreign vaccination certificates will also be accepted provided that they meet the requirements of double vaccination and are accompanied with the additional form of ID (as per the above list). Guidance on foreign vaccination certificates can be found here https://www.passports.gov.au/guidance-foreign-vaccination-certificates
You can also find more information from the WA government here: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-proof-of-covid-19-vaccinations