WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this website is provided by Dôme Coffees Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 009 452 760) (“Dôme”) and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By accessing and using this website, you accept these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of this website.
- This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Dôme, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this website relating to specific material, then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the laws of Western Australia.
- Dôme reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online and on this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted by Dôme online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Dôme. You may not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal use.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by, any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may cause inconvenience or distress to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content.
- In no circumstances will Dôme be liable for any damages including, without limitation, negligence, any direct or indirect loss consequential and economic damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or in connection with this website or through any person relying on anything contained or omitted from this website whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action.
- Dôme does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Dôme does not warrant or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the material contained in this website.
- The names, images and logos identifying Dôme or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Dôme and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Dôme or any other third party.
- Information on this website should not be regarded as a substitute for professional advice. Dôme makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on this website (including, but not limited to, any content or information generated on this website by Dôme or on behalf of Dôme or by any third party content on this website).
- Any advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties on this website do not form part of this website and are not under the control of Dôme. When you link to those websites you leave this website and do so entirely at your own risk. Dôme makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of information contained on any third party website and Dôme, its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such third party websites. A display of advertising on this website does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Dôme.
- This website may contain content provided to Dôme by third parties. Dôme does not monitor or make inquiries about content provided to Dôme by third parties. Dôme is not responsible for, does not endorse and makes no representations either expressly or impliedly about content provided to Dôme. Any content provided to Dôme by third parties does not represent the views of Dôme and you rely on content provided by third parties completely at your own risk.
- You represent and warrant that:
(a) Your use of this website will comply at all times with these terms and conditions and any directions published from time to time by Dôme on this website;
(b) You will make sure that you keep any user name and password by which you access this website confidential and secure at all times;
(c) You accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any user name and password issued to you except for unauthorised use resulting from any negligent act or omission legally attributable to Dôme.
- You agree to indemnify Dôme and its officers, agents and employees against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand suffered by Dôme, its officers, agents and employees arising out of the use of or in connection with this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, Dôme excludes all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, Dôme’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted at Dôme’s option to:
(a) The resupply of services or payment of the cost of resupply of services; or
(b) The replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of replacement or repair.